Thursday 24 May 2012

K-palette 1 day tattoo real lasting eyeliners review

Every girl needs a good quality black eyeliner in their makeup bag~ one that is willing to stay on our eyes through important moments of our lives without smudging and making us look like kung fu pandas.  The K-palette 1 day tattoo real lasting eyeliners are able to do just that.  i have been wanting to try these for a while now, but since they are quite hard to get a hold of in canada, and rather pricy, i decide to put it off. This is until my dearest cousin NANA came back from japan last summer and was nice enough to help get it for me :3 i asked her to help me get both the pencil and liquid versions of them and have been using them on most days that I feel like putting make up on~


Looking back, I found that I used the liquid liner more just because it allowed me to make very fine, precise lines.  Especially when i wanted go for the winged liner look~ It's also really good at staying put for the entire day.  But the downside is that it is just not quite as black as i want it to be, and also dries out quite quickly.  (I have been using this a lesser amount of time compared to my stila liquid liner, but that one is still going strong.)  On the other hand, the pencil liner really lives up to its name and does not budge after u apply it.  This can definitely be a good and bad thing.  The advantage is pretty obvious, but it can be a bad thing because it makes it hard to achieve the smokey eye look cuz it just wouldn't smudge.  The pencil liner is also quite water proof, as u can see from the picture below:



pencil on the left and liquid on the right~ The liquid does not come out that thick i promise, it's just because it is almost drying out that i had to draw harder on my hand...the actual thickness is about 1/4 of that line i drew above. sorry for it being a bit misleading ^^"


and thennnnnnnn after some epic rubbing on my hand...


So as you can see the pencil one totally outlasted the liquid one~  They are both good eyeliners in my opinion, but just make sure u have a good eye make up remover to go along with these, or else it would take a while before they would come off.~ over all i would give these eyeliners a 8.5/10 and would definitely repurchase if i could get my hands on them! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

8 comments:

  1. I just bought the pencil one and I have been trying to look for the liquid one but it's always sold out in the stores near me. I am really impressed with the lasting power!! Can't wait to try it out myself.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea they are really popular!! probably a better idea to get them online =)

      Delete
  2. oooohhh i should buy myself this i have oily eyelids and its the worse when it smudges!!

    xoxo
    http://anotherprettyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i also have combination oily skin, i understand how annoying oily skin/lids can be o.o" but these eyeliners really do stay on pretty well! worth giving it a try :D

      Delete
  3. wow that pencil really didnt come off! I need!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to try this out for such a long time!! I'm glad I saw your review because I was leaning towards the liquid one, but now I want the pencil instead! Thanks!! (:

    xoxo


    http://purelyenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love the water test you did. very clever. i want something that long lasting but i agree, taking it off at the end of the day (or night) would be a biatch

    cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a review on this and I love how precise this is but for some reason my one was not waterproof at all. I rinse it under the water and it came off (i did the same for gel eyeliner but they would not budge). I guess it works different for everyone x

    http://kreamiblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete